Sunday, December 03, 2006

Simon Sez Santa

This is pretty addicting....he will do almost anything you ask. Click here
Here are a few things we asked Santa to do......

jump Rope
Drunk
strip
Dance
Pee
pick wedgie


he did them all...lol

8 comments:

Sandy said...

That was fun...I asked it to Swing dance, line dance, tap dance, hollar, yodel, whistle!

Sandy said...

Ask him to punch and see what happens!

Anonymous said...

That's halarious. We had him strip and fart. Teeheehee.

Punchbugpug said...

hahaha - I asked him to punch Rudolph and knock over the tree! heehee

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

We wasted a bunch of time on that too!

Anonymous said...

OK...That was fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Try these:

brokeback, drink a beer, recite poem, pick up deer (hilarious), insult me, bring me a man, your ugly, your fat, you suck, hide, vanish, levitate, make out with elf and jump over chair.

I could play this all day (ummmmm, as a matter of fact, I have)

Anonymous said...

Here's more: shadowbox, pick up chair, jump over chair, vanish, tarzan, monkey, bird, chicken, crow, robot, worm, slow motion, pick up elf, pick up deer (hee-larious), creep me out, smell your foot, levitate, rope elf and tapdance.

Lots of fun...