skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas Cards
Sandy posted her cards so I thought I would post mine before I take them down....I always save my cards every year and put them in a box with my Christmas Decor' ..I plan on making some sort of a Photo collage of all blogging friends photos they sent of their four legged children in a frame. to keep out on display all the time since you are a big part in my life. I consider you all good friends so I am going to have pictures of you all here in my home...man and I thought explaining who's who was hard to those asking about all my cards...I would say Oh that's my friend from...SC or NY or FL...all the way across the country and even in Canada..wow!....it was easier than explaining to them about Blogging..other wise they would look at me as if I was crazy....only us blogging friends understand the Blogging friend bond.....no sense in trying to make sense if it to those who have no clue about the blogging world. so People asking about my Blog collage is going to be harder to explain than the Christmas cards.. OH well......LOL
4 comments:
that looks awesome :) your one popular girl there!! I bet that door doesn't get much use huh? so piled up with cards!! I'm gonna have to post mine today as well, but its not near as full as yours & sandys, none the less, there are cards :) i love your home, its so cozy looking, all the wood, its just beautifull!!
cute one
http://cutebloggingirl.blogspot.com
You got that right! I save all mine too. I haven't decided if I am going to put them in my Pug scrapbook or just cover the inside of my office door!
I posted ours too - it was so much fun getting in cards with cute puggies around the world! I'm going to have to learn how to properly scrapbook to keep everything safe. A collage is a great idea!
Wow, that's a lot of cards. I'm glad you posted them...I like see them all and picking mine out!
Post a Comment