Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Here you go to those who asked......

Some of you asked to see what I got for Christmas this year...so here you go....here are some of the gifts I recieved this year..


Santa put Some Burryberry Brit in my stocking....
My Mother in Law got me this Hoodie from American Eagle ..I love the Faux Fur Hood. also a pair of sunglasses.
I got a bunch of gift cards to Victoria's Secret, AE, A&F, ................
My Mom and Dad got me this Bobble Head Pug....
My Husbands Step Mom and Father got us a Day's Pass to Universal Studios for when we go to Florida next month for our 11 year wedding anniversary.
I got a lot of nice gifts....Santa treated everyone so well this year.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your gifts! The hoodie is toooo cute! You will have lots of fun shopping w/ those giff cards!:) The puggie bobble head...so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa i got a sweater just like yours only mine came from urban behaviour. its like a brick/burgandy/brownish colour and has faux fur in the hood, it has the exact same detail at the bottom with the high band and cuffs, too cool :) woo hoo, we're dressed alike now ;) have fun at disney...that sounds like a great anniversary pressie :)
Jodie

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Jodie, Thats too funny..I was at the mall and I went in to Urban Behavior today I saw the hoodie you are talking about yep we are Twins!..

Sandy said...

Those are great gifts...I want to smell that Burberry cologne..I'll have to get to the store. I love gift cards!! You are going to have some fun shopping soon. I wonder if there are fur-lined hoodies here?? I doubt it but it sounds like a good idea up there!

Punchbugpug said...

LOL my daughter got the same hoodie, only her's is cream colored. How funny!

Anonymous said...

the hoodie ith the fur is FABULOUS!! Ive never smelled that burbery brit before. I got Jason a gift card to ULTA its a store that sells lots of colognes and perfumes among other things. When we go, I will have to smell that. Ive been looking for a new scent for myself.

Anonymous said...

I love the hoodie and VS is my favorite store especially online for clothes. Thanks goodness my husband knows this!