I had to laugh when I saw the look on W's face when she opened up a present that contained Boring clothes....I think she showed more excitement with the pair of pants then when she opened up a X-Box 360 and seeing she got a pet hamster. Funny Kid!
See her shirt? it says, "Santa please don't talk to my teacher" she wore it to school on Friday..the teachers got a kick out of it.

Santa brought W a X-Box 360 and the The Game "Cars"
T has been really wanting her own Cell phone she wanted a hot PINK Razor Phone....
I think we have a Happy 13 year old.....!
T wanted Uggs..( as did I!) so here she is in one of MANY outfits with her Uggs Boots.
W has been wanting her very own pet....Seeing how T has a cat and 2 Chinchillas..We decided to get W a Hamster...Guess what she named him???She named him Coal! she said since he is all black she wanted to name him coal so she can go to school telling her friends she got Coal for Christmas. LOL
2 very pleased Kids! T in her new down vest and W with the PINK guitar she wanted...the guitar case is leopard print with her name embroidered on it.
Willow and Belle got a few things too! This is their favorite their Santa that jingles......

I will post more Christmas pictures on my next post Blogger is not letting me up load any more pictures....

7 comments:
Cute Cute Cute! What great gifts! I love the chocolate brown UGGS! Did you get some too? Hey girl -- How come you dont comment anymore?? =(
Happy new year!!!!!
Ohhhh -- almost forgot to say --- COAL is soooo cute! Is he a snuggler yet? :)
Hey looks like some happy girls up there!! I love the shirt W has on and wow she got some cool things and Miss T...love those ugg boots and cute phone! I bet there was a lot of fun up there yesterday!!! That is a very cute name for the little furry guy.
Merry Christmas guys! Looks like you got lots of great gifts!
What a wonderful Christmas. Ours was too!
Looks like the girls (all 4 of them) were very, very happy! I sure do miss those ages!
I love the looks on T & W's faces! they've got a good santa
Post a Comment