Friday, December 01, 2006

W's Christmas Tree


W has wanted her very own Christmas tree for her room...we were at Home Depot and By Golly! Look what we found! A Pink Christmas Tree! Her favorite color. she also picked out Silver and Purple ornaments to hang on it....too cute. it makes a great night light too. I wonder if Santa will leave her a Christmas gift under it ?

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey Ms. W...that is so pretty. I love those colors together. You have good taste!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, oh boy! That X-mas tree looks great! Of course Santa will leave a lovely gift under it!

Anonymous said...

Now this is a first! I haven't ever seen a pink Xmas tree before...I love it! You have great taste in matching ornaments too...I love how the tree matches your window curtain!! Trust me...you won't want to take it down after Xmas, W :)

Punchbugpug said...

So pretty! I will have to post a pic of my daughter's lavender tree and my RED one!

lalagirl said...

The pink Christmas tree is so cute...I am sure Santa will leave a very special gift for W.

We will have to get Mom and Dad to work on more decorations...they have been lazy so we have nothing colorful to looked at. We love all the colors!

Happy Holidays!

Porky & Brownie

lalagirl said...

We love the pink Christmas tree...which will sure delight Santa and inspire him to give something extra special and cute to W!

Happy Holidays!

Porky & Brownie