Sound asleep.............
Snoring away..............
She looks like she is smiling...she must be having a good dream..............I took a video of her as she snores away but DropBox is not working for me today so I can't post it. Looks like we are off to the lake for the long weekend! Talk with you all in a few days!

5 comments:
OK........These pictures are All precious.....But that 3rd picture.......is way *TOO* cute with her ears all flopped back. What a sweetie!!! She is adorable.
I agree with Leah...so adorable. They are little angels when they are sleeping. Have fun at the camp! Wish I was there.
That's pretty funny, Bam-Bam ends up in that position too quite a bit. It's usually after he's been asleep for awhile and he just sort of flips over.
Don't you love how their face skin really scrunches together when they are on their backside.....LOL.
Here is to puggy snores!
Now at papugpack.blogspot.com but having some trouble eliminating the older.
Paula w/ Bandit and Paisley
Oh my goodness. That is hilarious! And it looks like she never woke when you came in and took pics. That's a good sound sleep.
Post a Comment