Friday, September 08, 2006

Just me and the girls.........

So today Brad left to go Tuna Fishing for the weekend with his friends so he is off to Massachusetts for the weekend...So it is just me and the girls. I picked them up from school, ordered out Pizza and T had a friend come over for the night and they went to the High School Football game tonight. so W and I went to K-mart bought a few things..W picked out some cute Clogs, I also bought all the girls false eyelashes, Halloween make-up, and colored hair spray just to give them something to do later on tonight when they get home. ( I think I am asking for trouble) I will be sure to have my Camera on standby! I also got Poster board and markers so T can make her poster for NYC. We are going to go to the Today show Sunday Morning (Live on NBC I think it is 7am) so Look for us...We are going to New York City for her 13th Birthday. so now that I bought her Poster board she can make a sign to hold up. I went to the Today show 2 years ago. Gotta Love Al Roker. so she is excited we leave Saturday Morning ( Very Early) on the 16th and take a train into Grand Central Station in NYC I booked a tour on the double Decker Bus to Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, ground Zero, Central Park...She wants to go to MTV studios...( we will see) we are staying at a hotel near Time Square so they can see all the lights. She was allowed to invite 3 friends so this should be a good time. My Mother in Law is also coming. My MIL is actually the one who paid for all our train fare which was a great help and she is a member to some hotel chain so she got a discount on our hotel. So Brad is on his Men's trip this weekend and I get my Girls trip next weekend. The girls and I may go to the Lake tomorrow for the day. we haven't been on the Kayaks for a long time seeing how it has been so cold and rainy. if it is nice we might, we also may go Apple picking at the apple orchard in Vermont. Wagon rides to the orchard, a Petting zoo, Pumpkin patches.....we go every fall. I can't believe fall is already here.( for us it is our trees are already turning colors) Time to make Apple Crisp, apple pies...MMmmm :P I just ordered the girls Halloween Costumes too. time is just flying by......almost time to think about Christmas gifts. well I rambled on enough.... maybe I will post pictures later......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Lots of fun ahead tonight! yes please...Pictures if you can!
I will be looking for you on the Today show. How exciting! I have seen a few times when they will say something to kids w/ signs-How exciting would that be!......Happy Birthday T!!!

Sandy said...

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!! That trip sounds great. I will have to get up to watch the Today show that morning! I might try to have my camera ready to take a shot of the TV screen. You have to take pictures tonight if they put on the make up and eyelashes. Your weekend sounds like such fun. It's nice to have a mom that can do all those things with you!

Jo Jo said...

Wow that sounds like an awesome birthday T will have, i'll be sure to look out for you on the Today Show that day, make a big sign :) have fun with all the girls tonight, your such a fun mom, i'm sure all the friends like visiting your home :) Enjoy the fall weather and apple picking and wagon rides and all, i love fall so much, so much fun. g'night :)

Anonymous said...

I know Sandy and I are thinking, "Fall? Not for a long time down here in the South!" Sigh...