Saturday, September 09, 2006

Update #2 on willow


Just got off the phone with the vet, willow went in for surgery and they removed a large stone lodged in her urethra..also stones were found in her kidneys. she has a large amount if toxins from her kidneys they have her on treatment to flush out the toxins and may be able to come home Monday If she is well enough. This is all I know as of now....I will update you when I learn more.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Sweet Willow...She's so precious, look at those eyes...

Well-That is great to hear she did well in surgery...Things will look up from here....When things are down, there is only ONE way to go, and that is UP.

Hang in there Momma! When Are you able to go visit her?

Ziz said...

I'm glad that in time she will be okay -- thank goodness you took her in when you did. I will pray for little Willow. :o)

I am babysitting a baby pug tonight -- this is the first time I've EVER come face to face with a pug before. I might end up buying him?? LOL -- I might have to start up a pug blog if i do. ;o)

Best wishes to you and the fam!

Sandy said...

Baby Willow...I'm glad they could operate on her today. That's so scary when they have a problems and can't talk out loud to us. I know you are so worried about her. I'll be praying for her to get well soon! Did they tell you what would cause that?

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa! Im so glad your vet sounds like he is on top of things and was able to do the surgery today. Poor little Willow. Its no fun not being able to pee. I'll pray for her tonight. Is Belle doing ok without her?

Jo Jo said...

Wow, i too got chills reading the first post then the update. I'm happy to hear that it was caught in time, and that the surgery went well. Lots of prayers for sweet willow tonight, for sure :) Hang in there lisa, T, W and belle (and brad, i'm sure he's praying tonight as well) like coco's mommy said, it can only go up from here for her, she'll do grrrrrrrreat!!

Punchbugpug said...

Oh these little Puggies and their problems! Poor little Willow sure does have her share! We are adding her to our Puggy Prayers tonight! She'll be home and crazy before you know it!

Leah said...

Willow, we love you and hope you get well soon!