skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Update # 3 On Willow
Willow's vet called this morning. Willow still can't pee. They have a few ideas that they are going to try. If she can't or *wont* pee by this afternoon they asked if i would come in to see if seeing me will stimulate her to pee from being excited to see me. She is also refusing her food and water so they have her on a IV to keep her hydrated. I am hoping she is not peeing because thinks it is going to hurt like before. I hope that is all it is and nothing serious. Belle can sense Willow is not here..she walked around the bed all during the night sniffing ....like she was smelling for willow's whereabouts. She also went to every room looking for willow when it was time for bed. I hate it when my pug kids are sick and I can't be with them. so At least I get to go visit her this afternoon...I can't wait. I am keeping my fingers crossed for her to go pee on her own! I will keep you posted...on a better not I am off to go make Chocolate Chip Pancakes for the Kiddos and Hubby!
6 comments:
I will have my fingers crossed too that she will pee when she sees you if not before! I am cheering for her to pee:) Do they put a catheter in her so that the urine can come out eventually to relieve the pressure? Poor Belle ... I can imagine she is wondering where her sissy is. Hello to those Choco chip pancakes!
Poor little Willow. We're still thinking about her...hope she has peed by now!
Gosh,I feel so bad for Willow! And that is GREAT that you get to go visit her. I dont know about your vet's office, but most down here are closed on Sundays. They sound like they are really taking care of her and paying attention to her.
Thank you Guys! I still have not heard from the vet and it is now 3:00pm...No news is good news so they say...we will see.
AF. Our Vet is closed on Sundays too. But they have care there around the clock if there are pets there. So yes she is being taken care of. I hope she peed by now!
I am praying and crossing my fingers for Willow!! I hope she pee's. You are right...NO news is GOOD news. Hang in there ;-)
Oh my gosh - I hope everything is ok and she starts to pee and feel better soon! Do they know why she may have got so many stones?
I hope she is better soon, kisses from Meimei and Miko
Post a Comment