Monday, September 04, 2006

Lazy weekend at the lake....Rainy....cold.....dreary.... so Belle climbed on top of her Daddy to take a rest with him.
At the lake there was a Craft fair and "T" bought the girls each a bandanna.................
"W" keeping warm in dry in the camper with the girls......it was so cold I wore a long sleeve shirt and 2 sweatshirts long pants socks ........we think we will buy an electric mattress pad for our bed..Brrrr cold nights. I noticed the trees are already starting to turn colors...Autumn is just a couple weeks away....it is known to snow here in last October... I remember a few years ago trick or treating in the snow with my daughters. .................
Anyway to let you all know I decided not to take the job at the Pug Kennel....I know I would of loved it and I may regret it someday but it is not worth me missing out on my weekends with my kiddos and Hubby.... so in all fairness to my family and the kernel I declined...I think the job would be better fr someone who know that they can commit to the hours needed and I knew I couldn't.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how the pugs are sitting the same in that picture!

Sandy said...

I love hearing and seeing your weekends at the camp. It's so funny how pugs are all the same...our sit on top of us too if they get the chance. I love hearing about the cool weather and the leaves changing. I'd like to be in W's spot on that couch on a cool day reading a book.

Leah said...

That is so true...Daisy and Oscar just climb up on me if I lay down in the floor! I am glad to hear you made a decision on the job. I hate being in limbo with a decision hanging over my head. Sounds like you made a good decision--family is most important!

Anonymous said...

Such cuteness!
I wish I had your cold weather here.......(want to trade weather for a few days?) It is HOT HOT HOT here. Back in the 90's again.......real humid and "sticky" feeling....Yuck.....I SO look forward to winter!

You know, You made the right choice for your job offer.....family first!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

wise decision - your babies would be too jealous if "cheated" on these like that!

Jo Jo said...

Funny how W seems to blend into the sofa, she looks quite comfy. I think willow and belle are very picture happy, they like to be in every shot, it's like they know mommy will take a picture. The head tilts are to die for, too much cuteness :) Can you imagine if little belle had to toot? poor brad would be choked by it, seeing as how she seems to be sitting almost on his head, LOL :) I'm sure your decision on the job was the right one, you took the time to think it over though, that's the key :)

Anonymous said...

cute pugs you have.