Wednesday, September 06, 2006

If I had $900.00 ........I would of had more than a hircut!

If I had $900.00 This little Fella would of came home with me tonight! This Poor Lil Guy was at our Local Pet Store. He is 4 months old. He has such a black face it looks as if he dipped his face in a Cole bucket! T wanted him so bad. She said my birthday is in 2 weeks PLEASE can you get him for me?? I said T if I could I would but now is not a good time. she had tears in her eyes tapping the glass with him on the other side...we went to get her Chinchillas food and we never thought that a Pug would be there...if i knew I would of not gone. it make me sad to see the animals caged up. As I cashed out I asked the cashier how much they were asking for the Pug.she Said 900.00 dollars......before we even got out of the store t was calling her father on the cell phone asking if we could buy him. He told her the same thing..T if we had the money we would but now is not a good time. so Yes one of these days we hope to have another Pug...maybe a Black one. But as for right Now T will have to settle for Willow and Belle. I Plan to go to the GMPR~ social in a few weeks...I may have to leave T home...she will want to adopt a Needy Pug! ( as will I) .


Isn't he a cutie!?


Before and After................
I talked with Jodie a few times today and I told her I got my hair cut she asked for me to post pictures..........so here you go Jodie. 4 1/4 inches shorter....





BEFORE

( This was taken when Brad and I went to the ocean last month.)

&

AFTER


SO Longer or shorter? I am always changing my style and Color. Maybe it is a hairdresser thing? I thought my changing Color and styles was just when I was working as a hairdresser but now that I have been out of the salon for 2 years I am still changing it. when I got married it was sooooooooooo short..I mean short up and around the ear, nearly shaved in the back and puffy! scary stuff! Please don't ask me to post it..LOL

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, I feel the pain about seeing those babies in the pet store at such a high price. They just want somebody to play and love on them and it's hard to leave them behind. I bet y'all will want to bring someone home when you go to the pug rescue meetup. Lisa, your hair looks good and so shiny. When it gets long, does it bother you?

Anonymous said...

OMG that puppy is adorable. He looks like a Black/Fawn cross nearly he has so much black! Such cuteness...You know though, that's for the better that you didn't get him probably, all I hear about Petshop puppies is NO NO. Bad stuff. Breeders are the way to go like you did for Willow & Belle, so maybe tell T that to make her feel better??? I see a PUggie in your future!.......
I love your hair both ways.
Beautiful!

Jo Jo said...

Pet store puppies are so adorable, and my heart breaks for them, but majority i hear come from puppy mills and that just kills me to think about. He is a sweety though, i have a hard time looking at them too, i feel t's pain. Thanks for posting the hair pics :) I like your hair both ways, but i would think the shorter cut is more manageable to style, mine is about and inch and a half longer then yours i think :) i love the dark shiny colour, it looks so healthy. When i next wash and straighten my hair i'll post a pic of it, yours is much darker, like when i first died mine, now the colour has faded and the highlights remain :) Your so pretty lisa, and photogenic :)

Priscilla said...

I love your cut! Beautiful! I would love to wear longer hair but I just can't stand it on me. It's limp and and greasy looking.

You know you want to share those pics of your short hair. You know you want to. If we say pretty pretty please with sugar on it will you?

My Pugs Blogger said...

That's how we got our Meimei - from a pet store. I know it's so HARD to pass them up and everytime I see one in the store (the pet store by our place gets a lot of them) I want to "rescue" them all and take them home!!

Anonymous said...

The cut looks great! I got mine done today too.

As to the little puppy, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease do not get a petshop puppy. Go through a rescue or a Patriot Pug Club sanctioned breeder who knows what the heck their doing. http://members.verizon.net/vze3mjrg/ppdc/officers.html#breedref

The PRoNE pug-social is October 1. I'm thinking of bringing Cosi and seeing if P will let me bring one of his girls.