Thursday, September 28, 2006

Doctor Willow and Nurse Belle


Our Human Momma had to have Surgery on Tuesday morning so she wont be posting for a few days...Don't worry Momma told us that Pugs are the best medicine. So she will be back soon. She is feeling okay a little sore. Maybe she will post about it when she feels better...........

Love Willow and Belle

11 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

OH DEAR...hope your okay! We're thinking about you.

Sandy said...

I hope you are healing and feeling better soon and I'm looking forward to you posting again when you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well!

Pug Hugs from Sadie and prayers from me

Leah said...

Oh my, I hope all is well and that your recovery is quick and easy! We miss you but hope you are as good as new soon!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about you Lisa....you are in my prayers for a speedy recovery! God bless you...... (((hugs)))

Leah ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hope all healing up is going well.

Jo Jo said...

take it easy u :) hope the healing goes swiftly, puggies must be the best medicine!! hugs and prayers :)

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! Glad the girls are able to offer you snuggles. I don't know what I would have done without nurse Pyrite last week:)

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Looks nice you've got some great medical experts looking after you!!! I hope everything is going well!!!! Let those pugs wait on you for a change! ;)

Ziz said...

email me! I hope you feel better soon! :)

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Geet well soon! Take took pugs and blog in the morning...or when you feel better