I knew that this picture of willow Peeing would be appropriate sometime....I took this picture of her last week for some strange reason....So Here you have it Willow Peeing..this is what we have all been praying for all day long! The Vet called to announce that indeed Willow peed with out any complications and she did eat a little bit of her food......The downfall...I didn't get to go see her today. :( They said to call first thing tomorrow to check in on her. I feel so relieved ( not as much as willow I bet!) that she peed. just another complication she didn't need to go through. So thank you All for your Pee prayers............they worked! I will let you know what I find out tomorrow.I am going tot he mall tomorrow to see if I can find a couple outfits for NYC . I feel like all I own are Frumpy clothes....so I think I need to jazz my wardrobe up a bit for this coming weekend. Any Ideas on what I should get?

6 comments:
Yea!!!!! I am so glad she pee'd. Hope she gets to come home soon. I hear that black is big again this coming season and it's always in style in NYC. I'd go with something comfortable for sure.
thank goodness!! :)
It's good to see that Willow seems to be improving!
Pug Prayers for Willow :o)
Oh Lisa, I almost cried when I saw that picture! (I thought she was home too!) I feel like we are all "family" now and your joys are my joys when it comes to the Puggies. I am SO happy to hear she peed! That is so wonderful, moving in the right direction. Didn't I tell ya the only way to go from here was UP! Thank God :)
I caught that when you said (not as relieved as Willow I bet) LOL. That was funny!
I love Gauchos, tank top, and a long beady neckalace. VA VA VOOM! Have fun shopping...You can now after this great news!
When do they think she'll come home? I am hoping this means she will pee on her own now forever, she just needed to "get started" and now she surely did. That first one was a BIG Step. Now, it will come easy for her! Congrats to Willow. What a great girl she is!
Glad to hear Willow is on the mend! As far as purchases for your trip.... things that don't wrinkle and can be mixed and matched! Black is always fashionable. Go for comfort, I'll bet you'll be doing a lot of walking and not getting much SLEEP!
Yaaahooo! I'm so glad that she got to relieve herself! I had been thinking about her all night hoping that things were going to get better soon!
My co-worker is heading to New York in Oct and she was told that black is the best thing to wear in NY - otherwise you look like a tourist...
PS - This new Beta Blogger thing is really annoying!! I can't comment properly on any non-beta bloggers blogs!!! Grrr
Post a Comment