Thursday, September 21, 2006

Happy 13th Birthday!

7 comments:

Ziz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

You are a teenager now! WOOT! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!
You are a beautiful Young lady, T!

Hope you enjoyed your Trip...You have an awesome Momma!

I have to ask....In one of the pics, is that YOUR SNAKE???
Yikes! Brave Girl, T :)

Sandy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MS. T
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I hope you get something good today!!

Sandy said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love the one of MS. T and Miles in the tub together! Are you holding a snake in one of the pictures? It's so amazing to see Ms. T during over the years. She is a beautiful young lady!

Anonymous said...

I love how she smiles with her whole face :) Her cheeks get so big and shows all her teeth and her eyes get so tiny! I think that's the best way to do it :o)

Leah said...

Happy Birthday T! The pictures of you are great. Hope you had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

I hope T had a great birthday weekend in NYC! I cant wait to hear about it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happppppy Birthday!!!!