Here is "w" Room she is all about being a girl. She loves Pink and Purple.....Her walls are Purple with a pink glitter glaze...when the sunlight hits the wall her walls are all glittery...or if the light is on at night you can see it shimmer..it is so pretty. I wish you could see it but it doesn't show up in the picture...........Good thing BPOH (Bedrooms) was this week because nest week we are redoing W's bedroom Floor we are putting in hardwood for her. When Belle was house training she Peed in her room and you can still smell it..and she tends to pee in there once in awhile in the same spot so we are pulling up the carpet and putting in wood so if she pees in there again it will be easier to clean. besides this will help with her asthma too....


BEWARE.........................you are now entering a Teen-agers room! Not the cleanest...This is "T's" room she is more of a Tom Boy...she is not into all the girly stuff..she is obsesses with Hummer H2 so this is what she has for her Bedding.. She also buys the movie poster that are advertised at the movie theater so her room is COVERED in Movie posters.She picked out her colors for her her room a dark blue and a lighter blue..it is a rather dark room so I think this is the reason for the picture coming out so blurry............
This is our room.....I love the color of my walls. when we had it painted with Suade paint. you can't see it but it looks like suade and feels smooth like suede. (Like this)
My whole house is decorated with Primitive country decor so I thought I would make our room ( and Master bath) more masculine for my husband just in case he wanted to escape from all the country...so this room was decorated more for him than me. My room is a mix from Pier One and Target.....(and Pug Fur)


So there you go..there are our bedrooms........we have one more but it is empty....still waiting to decided what I want to do with that room....I don't know if I want it as a spare bed room, Craft room for stamping , scrap booking or play room for W......right now I think T claimed it as a dressing room...all her clothes and shoes are tossed around in there...



5 comments:
Great rooms, T and W are sure opposites when it comes to their decorating style huh? I would be on T's side with all the blue, but accents of pink from W's room mixed in. I love your bedroom as well, looks so cozy and comfy and warm :)
All your rooms are so pretty. I love it that the girls are so different in their styles. There is a lot of stuff in their rooms for the pugs to get into! My bedroom is decorated with pug fur, too. I didn't know you liked to stamp. I've been wanting to get into that but a good stamp/scrapbook store closed here and I haven't looked for another one. I love the way the stamped cards look. And they are so special.
Love it, love it, love it!
Julie
I l ove that armoire.
I *love* your bedroom! The wall color is so bold and beautiful. I love it! Your bed frame is a nice "vintage" touch. I love how you have the nightstands decorated. The red Love picture looks great on your night stand...Matches the walls! :-) Your girl's rooms are great too...nice to see their individual personalities shine through in their rooms! I am a fan of hummers too...just not the gas guzzling part!
Post a Comment