Saturday, September 30, 2006

Cooped Up....

Feeling a bit cooped up....I must be feeling better. I want to get out of the house but still to soon so today I rearranged a little bit no furniture just nic-nacs and such. here is what I did to my dining room .................

I need to add some pumpkins or something....you think? I can wait for the Holidays. I LOVE to decorate. we usually get our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving at a Tree farm in Vermont. we take a hay ride out to the tree forest and cut down the tree we like. I also get out all our Christmas decor out as well....such a fun time. Just think it is known to snow here in October. won't be long!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that it is fun to decorate. I hit the Dollar Store this week and got the house ready for Halloween. Our Canadian Thanksgiving is next week so I think my husband would flip if I put the tree up that early:) Glad you are up and about. Sweet pic of Baby Belle having a snooze!

Cheers

Pyrite's Peep

Anonymous said...

Lisa....I love that first picture and the wooden branches falling over the cabinet door. I LOVE how you did that. They almost look like they are lighted!
I love the holidays, too...Glad they are coming up soon! Can't wait for the cozy weather! Where we can bundle up again in Eskimo jackets......LOL

Jo Jo said...

wow i couldn't imagine getting an x-mas tree just after thanksgiving, i aim for sometime in late november when my parents aren't home and don't have much say, hee hee, or else it'd go up a week or two before x-mas :( your dining room looks so cozy. i love the country decor, very pretty!!! ~~HUGS~~

Sandy said...

Lisa, you decorate so beautifully. I love it all. I've never seen such pretty things like you find in my area. I can't wait to see your Christmas decorations.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love what you did. It looks so warm and inviting. I need to do some decorating, I'm in the middle of a complete kitchen reorganization right now.

Anonymous said...

Ilove your decorations. Glad you were able to do something to feel less cooped up!