Sunday, October 01, 2006

DO I Dare post these???? Yikes!

CAUTION! not good for the eyes.......these pictures are rather graphic and may cause Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.......



I must be CRAZY to post these..................




If you don't want to harm your eyes please exit out of this blog........






Okay I warned you......

Here you go My Prom Pictures from 1989 and 1990............
Sandy and Nicole posted their prom pictures so I guess it is my turn.........

PROM 1990 Chad and Lisa
Like my dress made outta TIN~FOIL???? What was I thinking????????????




PROM 1989 Peter and Lisa

Again what was I thinking.....I guess it was the style then....

I remain friends with both of my dates....they both still live nearby. I actually cut their hair and their Wives and children's hair while I worked as a hairdresser.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you posted those pictures. It's so fun to see what everyone was wearing to the prom. I love the darker colored dress. It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

OH Geez....I thought you were going to post something frightening by your ~Caution~ notices! Those are great pictures!!

I , too, love the dark dress.
That is so neat how you cut their hair and their families.

Jo Jo said...

Those pics are so neat. If I could get my scanner working I too would post prom pics. but then again, maybe not.
The tin foil dress is pretty different there, but the dark dress is nice.
Thanks for sharing those. And how cool that you cut your dates hair and their families hair, such a small world eh?

Priscilla said...

What are you saying, those are wonderful pics, thanks for sharing.

And by the way, Chad looks a little Kevin Baconish. Cute guys!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Love the dresses :)