
So here our camper sits all alone up on the hill until May....I am already having Loon Lake withdrawls. we spent nearly every weekend here from May to October.....lots of memories, fun and laughs.
Our new site is nice we are alone, our old site was like packed sardines...we had neighbors with- in 4 feet away from our camper/deck.. we had a road in front and behind our camper..no privacy at all...so our new spot is soooo perfect all woods behind us,a cleared space for the pugs to have a run, T can have her tent she has been wanting to use but our old site wasn't big enough for it. we have a little back yard so I can have a cloths line...around the fire pit someone worked hard on a brick patio, it also has a rock garden so I can get some plants and flowers. so here it is Punchy....our little home away from home................

2 comments:
Very cool! Love the new site! You really are in the woods! You will like having your mom and dad so close, I know we did. I think we used to wear a path between us! I hear there is 4 inches of snow at our camper right now (in the old spot still)! We are looking forward to setting up in the Spring! We'll have to share stories!
Lisa...that is great! It looks so peaceful. I know you'll have it all decorated so nicely next year.
Post a Comment