Friday, October 27, 2006

So much has changed in a year..........

These were our family portraits we had done last October....so much has changed since then!

W has shorter hair now, she has a full set of teeth.....
T has longer hair now and Braces
Hmmm? is someone missing? Yep...Belle! she was not even born yet!


Wow what the heck was I thinking with this Blond hair?? yikes that has changed too..I am back to Brunette....

Funny how a year makes such a difference...from growing children with their changes of their appearance as they mature...

hair color...

only having one Pug....

Time to think about this years photo!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Those pictures are so GOOD. It is funny how things change so fast. I'll be checking to see if you get snow this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great photos of your family. We are having our done in January. Hopefully they can figure out how to include my pugs too. We are going to Olan Mills and doing them in the old western vintage.

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! I think you look great blonde or brunette. Although brunette makes you look more tan :)

Only one little puggie back then!
Hard to believe!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

You have a beautiful family and I like that you included your doggies. I'd never be able to get ours to sit still long enough - Molly would be everywhere!

Jo Jo said...

Those pictures are gorgeous lisa :) Your family is beautifull, so happy and smiley and the puppies joining in, how great is that?!?!
Looking forward to possibly seeing this years photos when they get taken.

Leah said...

I love these pics and love that the dogs were included. Can't wait to see your family portraits from this year!

Leah said...

I love these pics and love that the dogs were included. Can't wait to see your family portraits from this year!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The girls have changed so much in a year! I love this post! I like your brown hair now ( not that the blonde was bad or anything!!!)