Check this out! You can make your own personalized postage stamps!what will they think of next?! I think I am going to make some for my Christmas cards!who ever would like to be added to my Christmas card list send me an e-mail with your mailing address you can find my e-mail located in "contact the Author link"....Thank you to those who sent me theirs already!
2 comments:
pretty sure you know my email addy as well, please send me your contact info. and then we'll be even :)
I heard of these on KFI radio!
There is a grandmother saying to her daughter, "Why is my sweet grandson's face on a postage stamp?"
It was a cute "ad".
Truly...What will they think of next???
I swear one day, when babies are born, they will surgically implant things like Ipods on phones in their brains from birth!!! LOL
Post a Comment