Willow and her Birthday present....a new Monkey Ball. it has a bell in it so it Jingles as she plays with it.
Willow's Birthday cake.....I made a carrot Cake with Creme Cheese frosting for her.
Willow licking frosting off her nose...............
Willow enjoying her Birthday Carrot cake......
Princess Willow with her Birthday Boa......Not a good idea for Pugs! All I have been doing is picking up pink feathers all over the entire house! I may find Pink feathers in you know what when they go potty tomorrow. (LOL)

8 comments:
These pictures are SO CUTE! Willow looks so happy! She looks pretty in pink! Looks like she had a VERY fun day! You go girl!!!!! Happy bday!!!!! :)
Wow...that cake looks YUMMY! Love the boa...Rosie would wreck it in 5 minutes!
Awwww, willow looks so happy, like she's having tons of fun. What a great family she has, making her a cake and dressing her up. Fun day for all :)
What a party for Willow! Yeah, I hope she is enjoying her birthday week. Pyrite sends big woofs her way!
Cheers
Lisa you throw a great birthday party for all of your children!!! Can the people eat the cake too? It look yummy and that picture of Willow in her boa is too cute.
Looks like Willow had a nice birthday party!
I just bought a toy like that for Sadie with the ball inside of it. She's really enjoying it and I hope willow is to :)
Love the boa - good luck with all those feathers!
What beautiful birthday pics of Willow enjoying her day!
Bandit and Paisley are frothing at the mouth at the looks of her cake. So yummy looking.
Post a Comment