Saturday, October 28, 2006

This mornings special is.....Chocolate Chip Pancakes.

W is taking orders..........anyone up for Chocolate chip pancakes this morning? (Don't worry the earrings W is wearing are her PLAY earrings....LOL)
This is the best and so easy all you add is water and whatever you want for added flavor...so today W thought M&M's would be fun but we don't have any M&M's so chocolate chips it is...I would prefer Strawberries, Bananas or Blueberries. But we don't have them either....looks like I need to go grocery shopping we are getting down to the gritty.

8 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Oooooo I'm all over the m&m's idea, way to go W, good thinking :) Heck chocolate chips is great too. Those pancake mixes do look quite easy. Hmmm i'll have to see if they are selling up here yet. Have a great weekend :)

Sandy said...

HELLO, HELLO!!! I'll take three big ones!! It will take me three days to get up there!

Anonymous said...

Glad your blog is back! We missed your posts. Puppy sitting looked like fun!

mmmmm pancakes:) Pyrite is always up for a nibble!

Pyrite is also protesting against the cold but seemed happy to see some snow this morning.... she likes to play in it but not get wet! go figure.

Cheers

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Not a problem Sandy...we will make you a fresh batch when you arrive!

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy! What a nice thing to do on a Sat. morning. I have earrings just like her! They hurt though since they are so...heavy.

Hey...that is my speed. 1-2-EASY :) I'm no cook!

Yum yum yum...I'll take 1 !

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Mhhhhmm I want some! With lots of powered sugar and Hershey's syrup. I think my diet phase is just about done.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, W gave us the idea for our delicious choco chip pancake breakfast this morning:)

Cheers

Pyrite's peeps

Anonymous said...

We buy that mix too! Way easy!!!