Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy 2nd Birthday Willow!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

16 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Willow...Kisses from all of us!

Adventures of Bismarck said...

Happy Birthday Willow....hope you get lots of treats and lots of kisses/hugs from your people and Belle.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Willow!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

What a cutie pie! Happy Birthday Willow!

Punchbugpug said...

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY WILLOW!!! Hope all your dreams come true!

Love, Chloe, Zoey and Rosie!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I thought that hat was real at first - happy birthday baby girl!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, Willow! We love you!

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO!!! Save us a peice of birthday cake!

Jo Jo said...

Aww Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dearest Willow, Happiest Birthday to you :) best wishes, hugs and kisses :)

Ziz said...

happy birthday sweet baby!!! :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY Birthday sweet little Puggie! You are so cute. You are just a little older then Coco! He will be 2 years old December 4th. He's a Christmas baby :) ( He must have known his momma LOVES Xmas :)

Hope you had a great day full of yummy bones and fun toys!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLOW!!! PUG KISSES!!!

Duke and Gidget said...

Happy Birthday Willow! We hope all your Birthday wishes come true!

~Pug Hugs~

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLOW!!

Oh my goodness - I can't believe you are already 2 years old. You are a beautiful pug with a wonderful mama (that cake looks yummy - to me!)

I hope you had a wonderful birthday darling. Kisses and hugs from MeiMei and Miko

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am late Willow but wanted to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday. What a sweet little face you have!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am late Willow but wanted to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday. What a sweet little face you have!