Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pure Love............

Willow and Belle are truly best friends.....they follow one another around, play together, eat together, the both jump up on the window bench wand watch the outside world together. Belle is now 9 months old and has settled down a lot. when it comes to sleeping they make sure they have each other nearby............
Getting closer..............
Believe me I did not stage this position......What happened was Willow Stretched and this is how she relaxed her legs after her leg stretch.....Now they got the spooning position going.
Good thing they are sisters..other wise this may look like Pug Porn.
Sleeping Beauties!

11 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

SO adorable! Imagine 3 doing this! HAHAHA - Ready for that third one yet?

Anonymous said...

I think that only "AWWW" can describe what that picture is :)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Punchy, Someday ((YES)) I want another. Just not yet....Willow's vet Bills are CRAZY! can't afford another just yet. if I could I would have all then needy Pugs living here with me...

Sandy said...

I love it when they do that. It's so sweet. I think pugs always do well with another pug...although not all pugs have a sibling and do fine, too. It's just nice to see them with a pal.

Jo Jo said...

firstly, cute, sisterly love :) second, i love the colour of your bedspread, although the puggies add to it(as i'm sre their hair does as well) nice touch with the puggy porn/spooning picture, LMAO :) Hey how's miles doin'? Enjoying his new home?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Jodie,
Thanks for asking about Miles...yes I see ( we ) him everyday. he went for a walk with me and the girls today. ) a short one I am still a bit sore) but Miles tagged along and he went on a road call with Brad and spent the day with him yesterday. Brad went through MCDonalds and got him a cheeseburger... we still see him all the time,,he just sleeps at Brads Uncles which is right across the street. In fact as I write this T walked outside and saw Miles so she ran him over a cookie Bone....He is such a love..I do miss him but he is having the time of his life. but again we do see him on a daily basis sometimes he even spends the night.

Anonymous said...

That is way too cute!
They really COMPLETE eachother! So precious. And how sweet that Belle lets Willow lay on top of her like that!
I see Belle sticks her little tongue out a bit.......could she be any cuter???? That is precious!!

Willow's leg is giving Belle fat rolls......cuteness beyond belief! Makes me want a pug. they seem so darn affectionate!

Priscilla said...

Hilarious! Puggies are cuddle bugs that's for sure. Frank loved to cuddle with his non pug brother and sister. But they would have none of it. And the cat! Frank would sneak up on the cat to snuggle and the cat would wake up to a snoring fattie next to him and freak out. They just gotta snuggle.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I got a new brother recently and I absolutely love having him around. He's still too little to jump up and look out the window with me but one of these days he will learn.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I just love the little bit of tongue sticking out in one pic!

Anonymous said...

How darling......Bandit and Paisley, no way! Paisley is just to hyper. I got a picture like that once, but it was staged after both were in snoozeland.