Sunday, October 29, 2006

Out with the old...In with the new....

Willow and Belle got to run run run like never before in the living room!



Whoa! Where did all the furniture go????
We finally got new furniture! so the old sofa will be going in our Family room down in the basement when it is finished so now it is in the garage....

We looked for furniture for a few months now...I found one that I really liked alot..it was a raspberry microfiber square sectional with a bunch of multicolored throw pillows....I thought about getting it too long..someone else bought it. I was so bummed.......

I kept looking I wanted a microfiber because it is easy to remove Pug fur. (with a glide of a hand it bunches up into a ball of fur)

So I found a set that was OKAY...I went to a few other furniture stores but still not finding what I wanted.....I went back and looked at the set I thought was OKAY and I noticed it was on sale. so I went for it. I told Brad he thought it was a good deal so he went with the truck and came home with it. ( we saved the delivery charge by getting it ourselves)

As I shopped for new furniture I wanted something that was not going to take up the space that the girls ( Pugs) use for their window bed. our Living room is very small and hard to place furniture. when I picked out the new set I kept thinking that the girls ( pugs) were going to loose their Window Bed.........I kept trying to find ways to place the furniture but the girls already knew...they must be smarter than me...see what I mean..........






(You can see our Tenants cat in the Garage window her name is Minni..)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you didn'nt need to worry about them so much afterall! They are quite enjoying the new furniture and putting their mark all over it :o)

Anonymous said...

YOUR LIVING ROOM LOOKS GREAT! I LOVE THE WAY YOU HAVE IT SET UP! LOVE THE COUCHES. WE HAVE MICROFIBER HERE TOO. IT IS GREAT!
YOUR PUGGIES ARE SO SMART...THEY DIDN'T LOOSE THEIR WINDOW SEAT! :)

COCO IS IB MY LAP RIGHT NOW, SO IT'S EASIER TO TYPE IN CAPS :) (NO, I'M NOT SCREAMING....LOL!)

Jo Jo said...

Beautifull set. Looks really comfy cozy, and soft. I'm sure no matter what you bought the girls (pugs) would have made themselves right at home in no time. Good choice, your a great shopper, and yay for sales :)

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

They look all settled in and happy!

Sandy said...

I love the new furniture. The girls will enjoy that new seat,too. There's no way to keep them from smashing the pillows down. I just live with smashed pillow cushions here. It looks so cold outside there and your house look so warm inside!

Anonymous said...

Looks very comfy!!! New furniture is always exciting. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new furniture! Willow and Belle look like they are giving it the seal of approval with a nap!

Cheers

Priscilla said...

Beautiful furniture, I love it. I didn't realize that microfiber and pug hair did that. Good to know.

Is that snow outside your window?