Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bread Box or Pharmacy?

I got this Bread box from my Mom for Christmas a couple of years ago. from my favorite store The Country House. I used it for bread for the first year or so. Then we got Willow...Willow is always on some sort of medication for something....so I turned the Bread box into a......................... Pug Pharmacy...........................
The Pug Pharmacy holds......

DermaPet MalAcetic wipes~ (for cleaning their wrinkles daily)

Tri-Otic ~ (For Willow's on going ear infections)

Mometamax~ (For Willow's sore wrinkle folds from her food allergies once a day)

Cephalexin~ (For Willow's UTI)

Methiodol~ ( To Acidify Willow's urine to help prevent UTI's ,She will be on this the rest of her life)

Lincocin~ ( for Willow's skin due to her allergies ONLY when she has a flare up)

Hydroxyzine Pamoate~( a medication Willow will need the rest of her life to help her deal with her Protein allergy)

Zaniquin~ A.K.A penicillin.... (for Belle..we just found out she has a UTI)

I have a bag of Mini Marshmellows to stuff the pills into...so the girls think they are getting a yummy treat rather than medication.....

So if you need any meds..Willow's Pug Pharmacy is open 24/7! LOL

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute bread box! And I love your idea of storing all the pug supplies in there! I had know idea Willow was on so many medications!!! Wow!!!! I wonder if her birth siblings have similar problems? Do you ever hear about them?

Anonymous said...

What a list Willow.

She's lucky to have you in her life Lisa! You're a great mom taking great care of her :)

Sandy said...

That's a nice pharmacy outlet! Poor Willow, that's hard on both of you to be allergic to protein.

Anonymous said...

What a neat way to hide Willow and Belle's meds. Mine just sit on top of a shelf in plain site. Nice bread box btw, I love tin punch.

Anonymous said...

That is the nicest bread holder I have seen in a while. Definetely a step up from the boring wooden kind! That is such a nice idea to put Willow's meds in there - Poor Willow! That is a Long list! That is such a clever way to hide them all though. Great idea for the Marshmellows...YUM!
Hope Little Belle gets better too, from her U.T.I!
They ARE lucky to have you Lisa. You're a great Pug-Momma!

Anonymous said...

I feel for you Lisa, you are an amazing pug momma and both Willow and Belle are lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

Bandit and Paisley say bring on the party. We know someone is going to be a birthday girl!

Priscilla said...

You know I've never tried mini marshmallows for pills. All doggies are healthy now but I will keep that in mind for the future.