Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dozing off.........

As I sat folding laundry on the sofa I looked over at Belle on her window bed...she was dozing off sitting up! Her eyes would get heavy and she would drift to one side..she woke up from her drifting. She would get heavy eyed , she would drift again! She did this for a good 10 minutes..as I sat and kept a good eye on her...watching her doze off was more entertaining then folding laundry....She finally realized she was tired and she laid down and went to sleep....it was so funny to see her doze off as she was sitting up.
Here she is rather sleepy I should of made a video of her dozing off and drifting from side to side.

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

How funny! What a silly girl.

Jo Jo said...

aww sweet girl, we get such entertainment from their exhausting lives and sleep habits. :) hope she had sweet dreams.

Punchbugpug said...

She just didn't want to let you out of her sight!!!

Sandy said...

I can see that happening on a nice day sitting up in the window! I've watched mine do the same thing and it is entertaining.