Willow and Belle are always at my feet. As Soon as I pull into the driveway I see them hop off their window bed and they greet me at the door.....only if they could help me unload the car full of groceries. as I bring is bags the investigate each one. I have to keep he cold meats up high where they can't get into them. One time I was running late after grocery shopping and I had to pick my daughter up at school and I put all the colds away and I left the rest to put away when I got home.....I returned with~in 20 minutes and they totally destroyed a loaf of bread. so now I make sure everything is put away or up high if I have to leave the house.

Willow and Belle looking for a few Treats...........

Hummmm I hope Willow doesnt think the bottle of wine is her treat......

Bingo! Willows nose is in the bag of Chewies! Jackpot!
6 comments:
they are so cute!! :)
Yup! We know someone else who “opens” the grocery’s bags without “asking” first! Yes! That’s me! It’s a pleasure to open the bags… and we are very curious too! Pug Kisses!
what helpfull little darlings you have there :) thier noses certainly work well to sniff out the good stuff!
Just like Coco!!!
He LOVES to * sniff * sniff * the groceries.
It really looks like Willow thinks the wine is HER treat! LOL @ the name of the wine!
Ronin the pug...I see your picture above in the comment...you are so cute!
Hey, if you teach them to unload the groceries....send them to my house to teach mine. I see Willow looking at that wine bottle!
Your pugs are so cute!
Post a Comment