Thursday, October 05, 2006

I can Post Pictures Again! Phewwww

Belle was on cloud nine this morning....I made W's lunch ( a PB&J) and as I went to put it in her Lunchbox I knocked the Peanut Butter jar and it fell to the floor ( thank god it is made with plastic than glass now) Belle was into the jar with in seconds of it landing on the floor. she picked it up and carried it back to the living room and licked and licked and licked. good thing it was just about empty. she tried so hard to get that tongue of hers to the bottom of the jar....... So hard she fell asleep...............................

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Yeah!!!! I don't think I could stand now seeing what's going on up there your way. She did a good job cleaning that jar from what I can tell. Mine bark when they smell peanut butter because they usually get a taste of it.

Anonymous said...

Woo~Hoo, Exciting!
Yeah!

* Happy Dance *

She looks totally in love with her peanut butter jar. What a sweetie!
Coco LOVES to get the last licks of anything I have. Belle is dreaming of more PB :)

Leah said...

So cute! Daisy and Oscar would be in puggy heaven if I dropped the peanut butter jar. They get some in their Kongs each morning but that is it.

Jo Jo said...

Looks like she's sleeping off the peanut butter tummy ache from that big jar, LOL :) My walker LOVES peanut butter, if he even hears us getting the jar (plastic quiet jar) out of the cupboard, he brings his kong into the kitchen and drops it at our feet repeatedly, dancing, talking, drooling just so that we give in and put some in it for him to enjoy. We call him a peanut butter hound, cause he ain't much good for anything else!!!
Yay for pictures again, we love pictures. Anyway, off to get breakfast at 10 am, had a school run this morning, whew, that was craziness. ~~HUGS~~ hope your feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

I know that was such a treat for her! Lucky girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good to the last drop wore her out! What a great pic!