Thursday, October 19, 2006

Guest Room finished..........and the Chinchillas move to another room





Willow checking out the Chinchillas..... she can't get to them as easy now that they they were moved into the laundry room ............. This is why.......

Willow and Belle would like to show you where you would stay if you came for a visit to New Hampshire...........

We have had this spare room but it was always used for storage and The girls pet Chinchillas stayed in this room too but they have a dust bath and it gets EVERYTHING SO DUSTY! so I moved them into the Laundry room. T would take over this room with all her Clothes, shoes and what ever she didn't feel like putting away downstairs to her room. (lol) It looked as if a laundry room exploded. so I decided to make a change....I painted it, I put a bed in it and decided to make it a spare room..just incase one of my Blog friends out there wants to come to New Hampshire.


Willow and Belle want you to bring their fur friends along too!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

HELLO!!! Ms. T can make me a sign with my name on it to hang on the door!! Does that come with the good fruit pancakes for breakfast? What is the color of that paint? It's so pretty. I love the bed spread/quit. Looks great!

Sandy said...

Those chincillas are so cute! Do they ever get out of the cage? I would just want to pet one to feel how soft they are.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Those chincillas look fun! If you get a chance, could you post a picture of them? I'm a sucker for furry things!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sandy, Yes they come out of their cage..they are fast lil things..they can jump and leap..sometimes if T is playing with them they will jump up on top of the curtain rod, we have to make sure when they come out the door is shut. they are so soft but your hands feel chalky after holding them from their dust bath. they roll around in Volcano ash in a little bath tub. they make different noises and are nocturnal. their names are GO-GO and Chilly, T had one before named DUSTY but he crossed the rainbow bridge a little over a year ago.

as for the morning fruit pancakes...sure thing! Then we will go to Burdicks for Lunch!

Kara, yes I will take a close up photo of them for you.

Punchbugpug said...

The girls said we'd like to book a stay at your guest room! HAHA

Anonymous said...

I love this room! I love the wall color, too. It reminds me of an ocean Breeze.

I'd love to see the Chincillas up close! I have walked by them everytime I am in Petsmart. (Where did you get yours?)
I always wonder about them! Bigger then a hamster, smaller then a dog..Furry, but not *too* furry.
Never I have petted one, though!

Are they sweeties? I am sure they are! :)

Anonymous said...

"my" room is so pretty!!!! ;) Love that wall color. Reminds me of our house. And those puggies are so adorable!!!