Monday, October 09, 2006

Pure Craziness.....another 100 things about me...so this makes it 300 things about me

1. I must be crazy to another 100 things about me

2. I am listening to Brad, Willow and Belle snore as I write this

3 I am sick

4. I have a fever of 101*

5. I have a cough that is killing my incision on my stomach from my Surgery last Tuesday.
6. I threw my back out the other day...( I believe it is from coughing)

7. I am so nauseous...I feel like I could be sick so I am doing this to keep my mind off it.

8. My Mom and dad will be Married 40 years tomorrow

9. My Sister and her hubby will be married 9 years the day after tomorrow

10. I just took a cold pill

11. is my favorite #

12. My Favorite TV show is Greys Anatomy

13. My oldest Daughter just turned 13

14. I love to Fly in a airplane

15. I lived in Vermont while I went to Cosmetology school

16. We may go to Florida in January. ( Sandy take notice of this)

17. I broke my tail bone giving birth to my second baby...then refractured it again 2 years ago at the Gym

18. I have owned 8 pre-owned cars in the 17 years I have had my drivers licence but the one I have now I got Brand New which is a Nissan X-Trerra

19. I have 2 tattoos

20 I have my nose pierced

21 I have my tragus pierced

22. I was this age when I got married

23. I like the season changes we have

24. I do not dress up for Halloween

25. My kids and pugs do

26. I get car sick

27. I have been on a cruise

28. I am sick of coughing

29. I had my second daughter when I was 25

30. I love to sleep in

31. I am a night owl

32. I can be grouchy in the morning

33. I am very impatient

34. I don't always wear my seat belt..but I am getting better

35. I tan in the winter to regain my sanity through the long winter

36. I have a fear of germs

37. I bring antibacterial wipes to hotel rooms and clean the remote and light-switches and ect.....
38. I have to have a fan on to sleep

39. I also bring my fan to hotel rooms

40. I hate to use restraunts silverware...( think of how many mouths it has been in!)

41. I hate public restrooms...!

42. I refuse...again REFUSE to use a porta potty!

43. I turned 33 on August 11th

44. I have a case of OCD

45. I have dyslexia..so does Tom Cruise ( who I can't stand) Cher, Whoopi Goldberg

46. I love to decorate for Christmas

47. I usually get my Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving

48. Christmas is my favorite Holiday ( 76 more days!)

49. I graduated High School in 1992

50.I got married in 1996

51. I can't seem to keep my car clean no matter how hard I try... with 2 kids and 2 pugs...nearly inpossible.

52. I have not been to the gym all Summer!

53. I don't like Grapefruit juice.

54. My favorite clothing store is American Eagle

55. I make my bed everyday

56. I am way behind in my house cleaning

57. I think I am going to stay home from work tomorrow

58. I believe there is a God

59. It takes me forever to grocery shop...I always see people I know and talk....

60. My USB pot is broken but I don't want to give up my Laptop for a few days to get it fixed so I get a Picture CD made from my memory card at our local pharmacy.

61. I have an older Sister named Lynn

62. my oldest daughter's middle name is after my sister

63. I am living in the same town I was born and raised in

64. I worry too much

65. I want to be a better parent

66. I want to be a better wife

67. I love being Married to Bradley

68. I also love being a Mom

69. I bought my youngest daughter a $1.oo scratch ticket and she won a $100.00! why didn' t I pick that one?

70. I shower every morning

71. I take a bath every night

72. I love Merlot wine

73. I have been tot he Bahamas

74. I have been to Yellow Stone National Park

75. I start my Christmas shopping in October

76. I want a Hummer H2

77. I can't go on spinney rides at a amusement park..I will be sick if I do.

78. I had Spinal meningitis back in 1998

79. I was in the Hospital for over a week in Quarantine....

80. I have a navel piercing

81. I am not affraid of snakes

82. but I don't like butterflies flying around me...go figure that one out?

81. I don't like the animated moving mannequins they have for the Holidays..like the Mr and Mrs. Santa.they freak me out.

82. Did I ever mention that the Burger King mascot is FREAKY too!

83. I bought my first house when I was 20

84. I don't use coupons but I should....(I am on a budget)

85. I could easily be a vegetarian I am not a big fan of meat

86. I believe when I see a cardinal bird it is my Grandpap letting me know he is around.

87. I miss my Grandpap

88. My High School mascot was a Cardinal

89. My School colors were BLACK /RED

90. I played Field Hockey in High School

91. in June will be my 15th year class reunion

92. My youngest daughter who is in 3rd has the same class room I had when I was in 6th grade.

93. I went to the Empire state building 3 weeks ago

94. I like to watch Forensic files

95. My Brother in law posed for Playgirl and was published...... LOL

96. I got my first cavity when I was 30

97. I love Kelly Ripa

98. I love my job at the Funeral home I wish I could do it full time.

99.I use shower Gel rather than bar soap

100. I love to watch LifeTime TV on weekends.....




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many things in common! I love Kelly Ripa too. What are your tattoos of? And that ear pierced spagula thing looks painful! Was it?

Anonymous said...

After reading all 100 things on your list...I get the feeling you do not feel very good right now!

I hope you feel better soon Lisa!

I love American Eagle too :)

I don't tan in the winter though...BUT I SHOULD! I'm a whitey.

I don't want to send in my camera for a week or so either to have it fixed(Like with your USB port...) so instead...I work around it...LOL...and when it turns on, I take pictures! pathetic......I know. Although it's been pretty good lately.)

feel better soon! :-)

Sandy said...

Wow, where are you going in Florida???? I bet you will be ready for some warm weather by then for sure. Breaking your tailbone must have been painful. I don't care for grapefruit or the juice either. That's neat that Miss W won some money on a scratch off! I love carinals too. They are so pretty and I imagine seeing them up there against the snow is so beautiful. I watched a lot of Lifetime TV this past weekend. It can be addicting.

I hope you feel better. Yuck. That's so miserable and I bet your chest hurts from all the coughing.

Jo Jo said...

best wishes for a speedy recovery hon, u have been throughg a lot in the past week or so huh? sending prayers and best wishes to you and the family.
I lvoed your 100 things, mascots, animated manniquins, burger king dude, you know i'm totally with you, halloween masks NO WAY. I don't think I could do another 100 things, i may try but i don't know. take good care, rest up and hope all the pain goes away.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry you arent feeling well! That fever you've got worries me! I hope the doctor takes care of you!!!

I love flying too! I think we are in the minority though amongst our blog friends!