
The girls are showing signs that they know winter is coming...I have to force them to go for a walk..I have to push them out the door to go on the deck for fresh are and a pee...they used to love to be out..they would lay and snooze on the deck..Chase bugs and bark the birds.....now that is is cold they are like ...LET US IN!
So here they find a nice sun beam to lay in.....they are all about being cozy...stinky at the moment but cozy...they need a bath tomorrow.
Who wouldn't want to sit and snuggle with that? Stinky or not!

5 comments:
I love to see those begging faces! Seeing them sleepy on the chair makes me want to pile up there with them and sleep in the sunbeam. Glad your blog showed up again!
I just looked at that first picture all zoomed in for 5 minutes, Lisa! Looking into their sweet, adorable little eyes. Their precious faces! I just LOVE that picture. They look very, very cute trying to GET IN! Where it's warm! It is so cold here in the Mornings now, too.
There is a big fire burning out here too. Yikes. It's not near us though ~ Thank God!
Oh boy I don't like cold either!!! It's nice when it's sunny... but now I want to stay inside! How sweet are Willow and Belle when they beg at the door!!! Pug Kisses!
SO cute! I love it when they snuggle together like that! Its been pretty cold here too lately! No where near your weather Im sure, but pretty cold.
I actually let an out loud "AWW" Looking at those girls pawing at the doors!!
Miss Tongue is coming to Moncton tomorrow. My mom is super sick but I called her this morning and asked her if she would return her to her "rightful owner". So she'll be back and I"ll be blogging, if she lets me :)
Post a Comment