Yesterday I woke up at 6am My first thought....I am freezing!... So I took a shower that warmed me up, Dried my hair that warmed me up even more....as I was approaching my daughters room to get her up for school I heard a familiar noise that I have not heard in nearly 6 months, It was the furnace! Brad turned on the heat because it was so darn cold out! I didn't realize how cold it was until we left the house at 7:10 am to Bring T to school and you could see your breath, as I walked closer to the car this is what I find........................

~
FROST AND ICE~ and my car thermometer reading 36*Brrrrr I still have my ice Scrapers put away I think it is time to dig it out.... All I had to scrape the ice was a CD case I had in my car.
Needles to say we were pretty cold on our way to bring T to school. I think for now on I will be parking my car in our garage that is heated. so no more cold trips to school in the morning!
7 comments:
Dear Snow! Hold off a little bit longer travelling up north to Saint John and Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada!!!
Shh...but I've been wearing my mittens in my appartment b/c I don't want to turn on the heat sometimes...only twice though! No frost outdoors yet!
Ahhh, plese second nicoles prayer and not snow here in Ontario, Canada. We spend more then enough time in winter freeze mode and like it to hold off for as long as possible. Thank You :)
but by all means u guys can keep the snow and enjoy the frost for as long as u like, we won't complain :) and now i'm doomed, it'll snow just on me for wishing that.
Oh my goodness...that is so neat! We might not even get frost on car windows here. It sure doesn't happen much. I feel for you guys way up there and in Canada because I cannot imagine living with that COLD and snow...even though it is beautiful to look at. I'd like a blast of cold air here right now!
That is something I have never experienced!
It doesnt get to 36* out here EVER! 45* is like FREEZING. Literally. Thats the lowest I can remember. It was about 60 today, chilling up a bit! YEAH!
I am so ready for cozy winter weather.
My family is praying I let them turn the heat on soon! I tell them to put on some socks and a sweatshirt! HAHA Every year I try to see how long I can hold off! We haven't had any frost yet...too close to the lake.
eek! winter is coming quick!
it hasn't been TOO bad in Montana but we usually get the big snow storm by the very end of the month. I'm kinda glad I wont have to drive around till the end of december -- I'm helping my mom take care of my brothers newborn once his wife goes back to work. So at least it will save me a few months of driving on ice. :)
We had frost this morning on our windsheild too!! They keep telling us that there will be snow this week and there is usually a storm just before Halloween (poor kids, they have all those cool costumes and then they have to wear their parka's over them!) My biggest wish for Christmas this year - automatic car starter!
Post a Comment