Sunday, October 01, 2006

Anyone want a nibble of my Soggy Chewy?

Belle wants to share she soggy chewy.....
Yuck! I don't know about you but I hate touching these things when they chew on them all day! I stept on one this morning and it stuck to my foot! Ugh! They smell so bad and get all soggy.... and for some reason she LOVES them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle, I think Coco would want to share your Soggy Chewy! He LOVES them!

They do feel VERY weird after they have eaten them all day, Lisa. I know exactly what you mean! Real mushy too. I usually take them away from Coco at that point so they don't get too small for him...So I HAVE to touch them when they are soggy! Yuck!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Yeah, my Woman hates touching these things too. I like to bring them up on the couch and chew on them right in her lap. She's real nice about it, and lets me do it, but I can tell it grosses her out.

Sandy said...

That is the CUTEST face! Makes me want to kiss that face!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa -- I love (LOVE) your new Puggie icon-cursor. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I am giggling. I so many times have stepped on a soggy chewie. A most gross feeling.

Paisley would love to share with Belle, or so she would make her think. Then she would run with it under the couch all for herself. If she have even one licked Bandit's, he won't touch it after that. He is a one chewie pug!