Friday, October 20, 2006

Pugnanna

Willow and Belle LOVE Bananas.......can you tell! They like bananas so much they wanted to advertise Chiquita Bananas...........
Pugnana Willow and Pugnana Belle...............

11 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

If you had a third Pug, you'd have a BUNCH of bananas! Cute cute

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I like bananas too! When the Woman eats one, she has to give me a bite, or I bark at her like crazy!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

They look absolutely thrilled =)

Anonymous said...

They are by far the cutest bananda advertisers I have EVER (and will ever) see!!!

Sandy said...

That's too cute! I love a banana pug.

Anonymous said...

Uuuuuuu how cuteeeeeee!!! Love your blog! Pug Kisses

Anonymous said...

I laughed my head off at these pics! You have such good little puggies to sit and get their picture taken!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Mixed with a little bit of yogurt and peanut butter we call it pug sundae.

Cutest advertiser Chiquita ever had!

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Jemima loves bananas as well! So it must be a pug thing!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

None of the dogs I've ever known like bananas - weirdos I guess!

Priscilla said...

My pug and dogs will eat just about anything and everything. Bananas, no. They would and have eaten feathers. You'll have to let us know how that 'turns out'.