
Belle Mustard...Willow Ketchup..........
T went as a Skater. ( she is into the whole Skateboarding thing sothis costume came out of her closet...easy enough! although this picture was taken back a few weeks ago a the Halloween Fest at the lake, T decided to go on the Haunted Hay ride with her friends family tonight.............. T's friend is in the background, they have been friends since preschool
Skater T....
Hot Dog for Sale...$o.25
W as a Go~Go dancer....Wha Hoo
We didn't do much trick or Treating..W just wasn't feeling it this year...either it was because T wasn't with us or W is getting older...so we just went to her Grandparents and a few friends...then came home, after she changed her and I went to Walmart. so I could get these pictures downloaded on a CD..( My USB port is still not working on my laptop) it was so EMPTY there....it must be because everyone was out Trick or Treating!

10 comments:
Very very fun!
I love the little hot doggies.
You looked like you all had such a great time.
hahaha -- those pugs are so funny!! :) I wish I had thought of that. :) Where did you get those hot dog costumes from?
T and W look soooo adorable. Love that go-go outfit. :)
All of your girls look so cute in their costumes. Miss T looks like a true older teenager in her skater clothes. And Miss W is just a doll in her outfit...so cute. The puggies looked good enough to eat. I'd pay a $1 for each of them! That's the best time to get out to walmart...when no one is there!
Wow cool costumes everyone!!! Love the pictures!!! I hope you had a very, very Happy Halloween with lots of candies!
Willow and Belle, Ketchup and Mustard ~ I would have NEVER GUESSED! They look SO darn cute. I love their costumes. If they came to my door, I would have given them lots of doggies treats for being so adorable. T and W look great too. I love W's hair, she makes a pretty Go Go dancer! And T looks very much like a Skater. I love it. Hope W feels better :)
She looks great!
Cute hot dog Pugs!
It was dead at work last night too. Everyone must hvae been passing out candies or taking their kids out.
All the girls pugs and kids alike look great!
I love the Hot Dogs!! Very cute. And T looks like she is growing up my the minute! My goodness! How do you stand it??
Glad you all had a good night.
Too cute!
Sold......I'll take that hotdog for 25 cents and even pay for shipping.
T and W look marvelous! Sometimes I wish to turn back the clock to such fun and carefree times.
Post a Comment