Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I don't understand some people! Why would you do this to an animal?

I can't imagine what this lil' guy went through...... Click here to read about Elliot

4 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Holy S*^T some people need to be seriously LOCKED UP for mis-treating an animal like that. AGGGHHHHH, it pisses me off so much, i seriously want to fist fight some of these losers, just take something really hard (like a 2x4) and just whack them over and over into a body cast. BASTARDS. 'scuse my language, but i get so mad at that.

Sandy said...

I sure wish there were tougher laws on animal cruelty. I don't know if it would stop some people from treating them like that but maybe it would help. I don't know how that can happen to a doggy that someone loved at one time. Maybe their person died and someone else kept it and just put it out to fend for itself. Thank goodness they were able to help him.

Anonymous said...

OMG. What a sweetheart. Look at that face. I am a sucker for little white dogs! :-)
I can't even begin to imagine how anyone could do that to a dog. I watched the little video clip next to it, and saw him romping around. He is SO precious. Looks like a real sweetie pie. He is older, too, they said...which makes it even worse. After all those years with him...someone could just LEAVE him like that. UGG

I'm with you Jodie...get out the 2 x 4! I wish what these people do to "their" dogs could be done right back onto them. THAT would teach them a lesson.

Priscilla said...

My little Maya B was like that when I got her. Not nearly that bad but heavily matted, long nails and she'd been fed nothing but hot dogs and sandwich meat all her life. She is still a little fearful but so very loving.