
I seem to always post pictures of Willow and Belle in their Window inside, But I don't think I have even posted a picture of the view of what I see as I pull in the driveway..........

Here are my girls awaiting my arrival! isn't this the cutest thing to come home to? I sometimes have to drive past our house and I love to look for them in the window...I wonder if they notice my car as I drive by? I know that they know it is me when I come home. as soon as I pull in the yard they jump off the sofa ( what used to be a window bed before we got new furniture)and greet me at the door with pug jumps and wagging tails....
I love this picture of Belle relaxing...............
Sisters share a pug kiss! ( take notice of the pug spray on the window! I have to windex my windows EVERYDAY! their little noses sure can make a window messy!)

4 comments:
I love seeing them cozy up like that. I do love to see dogs and cats sitting in windows. I love the way the cat in the apartment over the garage is looking out and I wonder if it watches the pugs?? I was washing windows this weekend and have to scrub harder on the "pug spray."
You are such a nice pug mom to let them lay on the back of the sofa. Daisy and Oscar started doing that, and now they aren't allowed in the living room when we aren't home. I know, we're mean. Aren't you afraid it will make a permanent indention?
I TOTALLY agree with the comment you left me about men and their leftover whiskers--YUCK! I just don't understand what makes it so hard to rinse them on down the sink.
I love to see them waiting for you. You are right...that is SO sweet! Such a nice "Welcome" to come home to!
I love how they enjoy looking out the window...seeing the world throughout the day. Dogs really, truly, enjoy the simple pleasures of life!
PS: take a look at Coco's blog....*somebody* got a hair cut! (HINT :)
We just bought new furniture and it so hard finding the right sofa since the boys live on it. We were stuck on a basket weave material but then gave in to Honey Canvas since you can't see the pug hair and it's somewhat durable and easy to clean. We almost got Microfiber since it is easier to clean but it did not match our other furniture. Your living room looks great! I love the pug day bed! Hehehehehe. Why do they always insist on sleeping on the top of the cushions? Is this pugs only or all dogs?
Post a Comment