Well this was the weather we had last week....and yep...it was cold!

Enjoy Sandy.....Believe me I wish I could send you a little bit of this weather for a change for you. it must be a longgggggg Summer for you. I think I would miss the season change if I moved away out of this area.

3 comments:
BRRR!!
That is something I have never (and likely won't ever) experience! SNOW!
That 2nd picture is breathtaking... It's like looking at the ocean (you know how I love the ocean). Very peaceful. It gives me a sense of coziness! I Bet you'all have your fire place on ALL WINTER LONG! Bring out the scarves...fur jackets...boots...
Lisa, THANK YOU for showing me those pictures. It's so beautiful. that would feel good to me right now. It's cool here today but will be in the 60s, which is not cold! I don't know that I could do that kind of cold for a long time!
amazing - it was 68 here and I was chilly today!
Post a Comment