Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Brrr it is getting cold so we got..... new Sweaters!

Willow is in ....PINK Belle is in .....Purple

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo for new sweaters :) So pretty girls, looks cuddly :)
Cute one

Sandy said...

Yeah!!! I love those colors on them. When does it get the coldest there?? Is it in January or February or just all the time?

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time finding cute sweaters this time of year, where did you find them? Mairz in N.J.

Ziz said...

aww they are adorable!

I got stewie a cute blue jacket I need to take a pic of and post about :)

Anonymous said...

OH, I love those sweaters! And I cannot believe how big Belle is getting!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE their sweaters!!! Belle looks GREAT in purple and Willow...Well, I couldn't imagine her in any other color than...Pink :) It is getting windy here....time to BUNDLE UP!

Anonymous said...

Belle looks so cuddly! :)

And Willow really does look stunning in pink. Isnt that funny that a pug can have a color that looks best on her?

Punchbugpug said...

We LOVE those sweaters!!! They look so adorable! Wow, Belle is all grown up!

Anonymous said...

Willow and Belle look so pretty in their new sweaters.

Anonymous said...

Hoodies! You're both so cute in your new sweaters.