Friday, November 10, 2006

A race to the car in search of Jumbones!

This is a weekly routine when I come home from Grocery Shopping.................




1...........2...........3....and their OFF!

One Pug out the door............
Two Pugs out the door!
Run Run Run to see the Loot!
Hey Belle give me a lift will ya?
Ohhhh I can smell the Jumbones from here!
Looking for the bag of Doggie treats.................

I know the Bones are in here somewhere............

9 comments:

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

looks a lot like my house - except our scene plays out in the kitchen instead of the car

Ziz said...

hah that is so adorable! :)

Sandy said...

They are so cute running to the truck and looking for their prize. Mine attack me when I come in the door with the bags and stand in the way while I put the groceries up.

Anonymous said...

That was precious! Look how excited they are!
I have to admit.. I cannot tell them apart when they are in "action" like that! If a Million $$ was on the line for me to say which was Belle and Which was Willow.. I don't think I could!
Ah! They are both SO cute.

Did *somebody* get an ~Early~ Xmas gift.. Like this new (lincoln? navagator??) ?????? :)

Jo Jo said...

very cute pictures, those girls are so photogenic :)

Priscilla said...

We had a daily 'Daddy's home' ritual. Saying that created insanity in all the dogs so that I could hardly open the door to let them out.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jumbones! Be still my beating heart. I had one last week and made a mess on the couch again so the peeps have cut me off for a bit. Apparently I am gulping when I eat them too.... sigh so tough to be me:)

Cheers and enjoy your treats,

Pyrite

Toby said...

Awww....those are great pictures!! At first, I thought the they were chasing a moving car....hahaha, silly me.

They are simply adorable!~

toby

Anonymous said...

LOL......do they know Mommy is going to bring them home something or what! They've got you begged! How cute!