Sunday, November 26, 2006

This is for you Jodie!

Its been a busy past few days here so sorry for the slacking on my Blog from What I hear I have a few fans out there how have missed my postings....so Jodie I dedicate this blog to you!

My USB port is broken so I am unable to upload photos from my camera to the computer so I got pictures of the Internet to make my post a little more interesting.


I have a cousin that is my oldest daughters age who lives in Massachusetts . My Daughter T and her are extremely close...They get together every other weekend. My aunt wanted to head back home on Friday so I offered to keep "K" ( my cousin for the rest of the weekend so this means.....I had to drive 2 hours to drive her home. which is fine we made the the best of the trip by going to the Ingleside mall. MY daughters best friend joined us. we had a great time. our first stop was at the Christmas tree shop
Then to Victoria's Secret. all I got was............this
And this........I love Rapture...I have worn this for years..............


T found a few things too at her favorite stores so I got her an outfit . Whitney made a bare at Build a Bear........way too fun! The girls love that place! I they have so many Build a Bears here.
As I was walking at the mall...I had to take a double look at this woman who I could of Sworn it was Punchy from Punch Bug Pug and her daughter! OMG I really was hoping it was you! she looked just like you and your daughter!




after a long few hours of Shopping we filled our hungry bellies with..yummmm the Cracker Barrel...........

Sorry to keep you hanging Jodie....although I am glad that I was though of and missed...(((Huggs)))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you, too! Glad you are back

Sandy said...

I MISSED YOU TOO.... I am hoping you can get that laptop fixed or get a new one!! Sound like a good shopping day. What if that was Punchy?? Would that not be crazy if you all passed each other and didn't know it?? It's so neat how close you are to different states from where you live. Did you switch to the beta version of blogger??

Anonymous said...

Awwww thanks lisa :) Of course your thought of, we all think of our bloggin' girls, and when i don't update, i get the same response. :) We all missed you :) Sounds like a way fun weekend though, shopping has got to be your most fav. past time huh? Thats crazy that you have a cousin thats T's age, shows just how young you are :) Glad your back, great update. Hope the laptop gets fixed soon, boo for no pics, i know how hard it is for you :) ((huggs back at ya)) Jodie