Thursday, November 16, 2006

Where is the snooze Button?

Willow is a late sleeper...she loves to be under the covers. as soon as we go to bed she is already finding her way under the covers. Her favorite spot is in the middle right between us leaning right up against Brad. She is a Daddy's girl. She will sleep longer than anyone. I used to like to make my bed right away...now I have to wait until Willow decides to get out of bed. there are days she is still sound asleep at 8:30 am. long after I get out of bed. After that I have to wake her up so I can make my bed and get her to her Breakfast before Belle eats it on her...... Don't wake the PUG! a Pug needs Beauty Sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those pugs sure do love their sleep. Sadie looks just like that in her sleepy pics. And I still can't stop staring at Belle's Budda Belly! I LOVE IT!!!

PS: I'm signing anonymously because this whole "google account" thing keeps screwing me up!

Nicole and Sadie :) :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Again,

Grant...well he knows how gullible I am, that's not the first outrageous thing he's said to me just the one that has stuck with us :)

Jodie and I are live very far apart. I'm in NB and she's in Ontario, Quebec is inbetween us and approximately 16 HOUR Drive!!! But I'm travelling to Ontario in the spring and I HOPE HOPE HOPE I get to meet her :)

Anonymous said...

She is so precious!!!!!!!
I love the color of your cozy comforter. Coco likes to snuggle under the covers too!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! She looks so sleepy and upset that you are waking her up! Great bedding too! Love the colors!