Saturday, November 04, 2006

Another montage of the girls...enjoy!

View this video montage created at One True Media
~Willow~



Just click on Willow and Belles picture to start the Montage Video....................





View this video montage created at One True Media
~Belle~

6 comments:

Jo Jo said...

So precious lisa :) I love the picture in willows montage of her and belle in their bandannas, as well as the picture of willow, belle and miles all together by the front door ;) Your babies are so cute, what a sweet mommy you are for putting that together ;)

Ziz said...

awww those were really cute videos :)

Anonymous said...

Aww :) I really enjoyed these!
I love Willow's little DANCE she does for her treat! And I love Belle's video where she is "teasing" Willow from the top of the bed. That is too cute! The puppy pics...AWWWW. So cute!!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Those were so great - I'm going to have to copy you and do some for the boys!

Anonymous said...

cute puggies!

Anonymous said...

I love the video clips! And Willow's dancing is very cute!