Thursday, November 09, 2006

I think Belle is out growing her harness....

Is it me or has Belle gotten Puffy? I think Belle is already starting to put on the winter's weight and she hasn't even had her Holiday Dinners yet!. I am curious how much she weighs.....

8 comments:

Ziz said...

hahahahha -- puffy is a nice way to put it. :) she's so cute.

Punchbugpug said...

Wow, what happened???? hahaha She's still adorable, more to hug and love!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's like she blew up for this picture! I hadn't noticed anything until you posted this picture! She's always been a tiny baby Puggie. She is SO CUTE and as Punchy said...it's just more pug to hug! (I like that Punchbug! Very catching. Trademark it. LOL)

Anonymous said...

She does look so puffy!! But all the more of her to love you with!

Of course it could just be the way she's sitting and the angle you got the picture...

I find sadie has so much extra skin...or maybe weight around her neck like that and she "puff's out" over her harness!

Love those girls :o)

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe!!! Belle you look just fine... a little "puffy", but still you are sweet! Kisses everyone!

Sandy said...

Just more to love on! She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Extra cuddley, that's what I see!

lalagirl said...

Belle looks so cute! It's tough with pugs isn't it? Our Vet recently told us Porky and Brownie are gaining weight too quickly since we recently change food, but there body looks very sturdy. So now, the last two weeks that I cut down on food, they look so skinny and fraile to me...perhaps I am conditioned to pudgy pugs. Their body and skin is meant to be loose so if they are skinny, they have too much skin! Their girthy compact bodies is what makes them so adorable! :)