Willow waiting for Dr. VanNess......

Still waiting.....................
Getting anxious................
Starting to get her nervous shiver so I am trying to calm her down.....
She must be nervous..look at her ears? kind of lopsided... she ended up marking her spot on the floor..she peed as I was paying the "$$BILL$$ $127.00 UGGGGHHHH! But thats the price you pay being a pet owner.
Phewwwww....after that long wait Dr. VanNess put some dye in Willow's eye to see if she could see what is going on. she did a little swipe with a swap to take a culture...come to find out Willow must of gotten poked in her eye...either from rough housing or the vet said it could be from walking through tall grass in the field (like we do) or a twig , it could of been anything to puncture her eye.
Willow is squinting from her eye drops.. we have to put in an ointment on her eye at night because it dilates her eye and it can be sensitive in the daylight. she is also on drops 4 times a day and an oral antibiotic
As soon as we got home she was bright eyed and anxious to get in to see her sister Belle. To tell her about her traumatic night at the vet!
Only if Willow knew...she has to go back in 2 weeks for a follow up to make sure she is healing okay....

6 comments:
I sure hope she heals up fast. That's so scary when they get eye problems. Chichi had surgery on her eye almost two years ago and it was $1,000. But it saved her eye. I don't think she sees too well out of it now and I know she can't see anything to the side of her from that eye...only straight ahead. Willow is so cute...I just want to kiss that face.
Oh no! Poor Willow. At least it sounds like it will heal ok. Glad it wasnt worse! So, whats cost you more money? Your human daughters or your pug daughters? I know they are all worth it though!!!
I've been through that several times. Eye injuries are the worst!
Poor sweetie pie. She'll get better soon. Eye drops are fun arn't they? It took two of us, one to sit on Frank and the other to drop in the eyes.
Oh goodness - we went through something similar with Meimei. I hope she is feeling better soon :)
Poor baby Willow!
I will pray for her to have a quick healing. :)
The Vets make you all wait just too long for Belle's liking! She is so cute. Puggy-Eye-Well-Wishes!
Post a Comment