Monday, November 20, 2006

No need to fear! Super Pug is Here!!!!

Super Pug to the rescue!

Got to love Micro~Soft paint..can you tell I am bored?

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey that super pug looks like a super frog! Are you cooking for Thanksgiving up there?

Anonymous said...

LOL Lisa!
SUPER PUG...What will you think of next? :)
These are very fitting pictures for the Super Pug title...It really looks like the cape is flying in the wind!

Anonymous said...

Ummm ya bored you are, and very creative. That's so cute how she streches out like that :) And I love your scratch card, very cute :) Jode

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Too funny :) Super Pug!

Nicole & Sadie

Anonymous said...

Super Pug is awesome! Thanks for the smile!

Pyrite's peep

Anonymous said...

Hihihihi!!! Super Pug! What a great idea!!! Very, very funny puggy!

Anonymous said...

Lisa!!! Where are ya???
:( I miss your posts!!!!!