I saw this car parked at Target with the dogs head sticking out of the Moon-roof waiting for his owner...........When they left, the owner of the dog put DOG-GOLES on him I wish I had my camera handy then..it was too cute to see Goggles on his face
...the licence plat said..."ZIP-RRR "I wonder if the dogs name is Zipper?
4 comments:
I would love to see dog goggles. What a cute pic :) I just posted some pics. on my sight finally, took me all week :( Zipper would be a cute name for a dog, heck most names are cute :) Hope your weekend is going well :)
That is AWESOME! I bet he drives around like that all the time. I love pet people!
I love to see pictures of dogs in cars. I bet that was cute with his goggles on. It looks cold up there.
What a big boy! A very cute one at that! I love to see dogs in cars with their owners..They really are part of the family! Doogles......too cute!
Post a Comment