Tuesday, November 07, 2006

how many of you???

I stole this from Shannon from Bless your Heart

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
63
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?




I know that one of them is my Sister in Law.....My Husbands Brother also married a Lisa so there are 2 of us in one family. Gets confusing sometimes.From Phone calls
to Christmas gifts.

there is only ....

14 that share Brads Name
4 that share W' name
and no one shares T's name..she is unique!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey, there were 56 people with my name! I saw something with names on it the other day and looked for T's name and they didn't have it in her name:( I bet that happens a lot.

Priscilla said...

Very fun game or whatever. I spent way too much time there.

I have 124 people with my name.
39,849 people with BH's name
15,617 with my name when I marry BH
7 people with my maiden name
1 person with my brothers name
and
0 people with my parents name.
hmmmm
They've lived in this country over 40 years. Maybe it's all been a dream.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

My People are the only People with their names in the US - Ian and Tammy Leino. They are unique, I guess. There are, however, 4 Norman Featherstones in the US. I guess I'm not as unique as I thought!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

There's only one other me! I've found her before while searching for some articles I wrote in the past. She's apparently a high school athlete - unlike me!