HOLIDAY TIME SURVEY I got this from Autumns Meadow......
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?Hot Chocolate, and I also like Eggnog with Captain Morgan!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?Santa wraps what he brings in his special Santa Paper if it is small enough..the larger gifts he brings are placed nearby the tree...
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?White
4. Do you hang mistletoe?No..I never think of it...
5. When do you put up your decorations? the day after Thanksgiving...I love to decorate for Christmas!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?hummm...I like all holiday dishes...I guess I have to say Brads Grandmothers" Fiddle-head Quiche"
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: My Parents made each Christmas special.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?What? there is no Santa? Ya right! if you stop believing Santa stops coming you know!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We celebrate Christmas eve with Brads Grandparents and open gifts with them and than go to his Fathers house and celebrate with his Dad and Step mom and sisters....then Christmas morning we have our Christmas with the kids. then our parents come over and we have Christmas with them.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?Most of my decorations are rustic vintage country ornaments..my garland is Grapevine with dried cranberries and Rosehips...also I have ornaments my daughters have made.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?..I love the first few snow falls...but after that I dread it! it is a long winter here....5-6 months of snow and Cold!
12. Can you ice skate?If it is like never forgetting how to ride I bike?then yes I can skate....
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?Yes...it was Willow my first Pug! From my wonderful Husband.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?Spending time with my family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin roll
16 What is your favorite holiday tradition?Having the girls get Sants snack ready..getting them off to bed then Brad and I place ALL the gifts under the tree. This is mine and Brads favorite night. Seeing the excitement on our children's faces.
17. What tops your tree?I have a snowman I put on the top that My friend Dawn made me.....
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I love all Christmas music. it has a calming feeling.gets me in the Christmas spirit!
20. Candy Canes! Yuck ..well actually I only like Candy-canes in my hot chocolate...I use the candy-cane to stir in the cocoa....yum!
I tag...
Anyone who wants to do this.....
Hooray for Dollywood!
5 months ago

1 comment:
awww that was great. I am glad you did the meme!
Post a Comment